Life as a Farm Wife
Welcome to the ramblings of my mind and the passions of my heart. Who am I? I am a child of God, a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a friend, a teacher and a constant learner... often the hard way.

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

A Great Detour : Progress. :)

Mitch and I were excited to see our house up and framed a few weeks ago. Yesterday, I had both kids asleep in our vehicle and I couldn't help but take a detour on our way home from grocery shopping to take another peek. The great thing about having your house built off-site is that you avoid all the noise/mess. The downside is that you don't get to see every little step of progress!

Last time we saw the house, it was just framed. Now, I could see that the insulation was in and all the electrical. It's coming along!

The metal roof is on!! 


Looking into the kitchen/dining room from the living room.

My fireplace wall!

...soon to look more like THIS:  ;)


Looking into our master bedroom... from the living room! 
I'm glad the finished product will give our bedroom more privacy! ;) 

My mudroom! 
What you are looking at is future laundry, a couple of closets, wall space that will hold hooks and boot racks, and a bathroom with a shower. 
Bring. It. On. 

Looking through the kitchen (that closet is my pantry, of course) toward the living room. 
I can't wait to spend many many hours here. (In the finished version)

Picture this ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment