Life as a Farm Wife
Welcome to the ramblings of my mind and the passions of my heart. Who am I? I am a child of God, a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a friend, a teacher and a constant learner... often the hard way.

Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Latest Buzz... ;)

So, another Halloween has come and gone and while I am not one to make a big deal about celebrating this holiday, I do like to put my kids in costumes. :)

This year, we really only put on costumes to take pictures in. Kalena was a Bumble Bee, just like Jetty was at around her age.

Here's a test. Can you tell which Bee is Jett and which is Kalena?







Okay, these next 4 pics are all Lena. She was absolutely adorable toddling around the living room, pulling herself up on toys and playing while wearing the Bee suit. I don't feel like these pictures nearly capture her cuteness!!!


We didn't buy any new costumes this year, Jett was a monkey last year and the suit was big, so he was a monkey again this year :) In costume, he looks almost the same from last year, to this year but he's taller this year, filling it out a little more.

Last year:



This year: (we have snow)




We did put a new spin on the monkey costume this year. We told Jett he was George, his most favourite TV personality. So naturally, Mitch was the Man with the Yellow Hat. :)


1 comment: