Life as a Farm Wife
Welcome to the ramblings of my mind and the passions of my heart. Who am I? I am a child of God, a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a friend, a teacher and a constant learner... often the hard way.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

She's Here!!!!!

Okay, so I have had ideas swirling in my mind of a whole bunch of fabulous things to add to this post, but it's been taking me a long time to get anything down in writing! Apparently having a 2nd child in the house DOES make life a little busier. :) So, here are the stats and some pics of my beautiful girl. We are thrilled to have her a part of our family. Everything else I would like to share, I'll save for another day.


She’s Here!!!!

Kalena Jane-  Pronounced -kah LEH nah- 
(We call her Lena (Leh-na) most of the time)
The name, Jane, is special because it also belongs to my dear friend Sarah Jane (and her daughter, Olivia)

Born at 7:28pm on March 17th. (Yes, she's a St. Patty's Day baby)

Weight – 9lbs 2oz. (Jett was 9lbs 1oz)

Length – 21.5 inches (Same as Jett!)






















1 comment: